この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
12/03/2012, 22:39


Excuse me for writing this but I really enjoy looking at the photographs I take, especially of Pichi and Luwi. I don't even know why. (No, I am not boasting or anything of that sort.)

Day One of my non-existent March holiday has ended rather quickly. Perhaps it was because I left my house at 8am and came back only after 4pm. I ate lunch with 林老师 today (along with some other people), though a very unhealthy meal. The chance which Luwi will never ever come across again because she would rather have some rubber bands for lunch. Anyhow, judging from what my new (or old?) Chinese teacher said, it seems like I have not done well for the mock exam. Well, darn. I did my best already.

Speaking of Chinese, my cousin said that if anyone one of you were aiming to go to the Junior College, she recommends going to the top JCs, because if you choose a normal one, there's no guarantee that you'll get a place in University. Just saying. Credible source from my cousins who have either finished polytechnic (and regretted it, kinda?) or will be graduating from JC soon.

The idea of a General Paper scares me though. And the polytechnic facilities are so beautiful; I am tempted. Nothing from the JC has made me want to go there, except for that fact that I am more to the theory side than the practical side. Heck, I don't think I can do any practical without messing up because I refuse to read instructions.

How do I English? I hope I pass my derpy oral exam, in which I derped and used "yeah" so many times without finding anything odd until someone else mentioned something about using slangs.

Bandung still has my pen from last week. I don't really need a leaky pen though. (kicked)

Guess what I named Touya for Star Project? Hint: Guilty Crown. Because I am very original. Answer: EGOIST. (highlight to see)

Oh, if anyone wants to play OMGPOP with me, do say. I love playing Draw My Thing and have also recently taken a liking to the Monkey Balloon game. Unless you are cheating, feel free to play with me! The weird thing is that I am level 43 even though I don't remember doing much in that site.

To my surprise, my cousin came over. He has Hand Foot Mouth Disease and managed to molest every corner of the house. I hope the disease does not spread so easily, or else we all doomed. And because of that fear, I have to wash Pichi Papa. Now Pichi has no one to sleep with tonight, and it is very sad. I wonder if it's possible to have a day that Pichi does not cry.

And so, the first day of my non-existent holiday ends.

P.S. I keep missing the limited edition cards in MAL groups, including Mawaru Penguindrum. Those cards are so nice. (grabby hands) But I missed it by one or two people. (sob)