この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
14/03/2012, 21:46


Good day.

The Night Market seems to be closing soon. There weren't many people yesterday when I took the picture. The way the popcorn stall is set up is adorable. I must obtain the cart. (My apologies if you find yourself in the picture, but your face is probably too small to be noticed.) I feel like I'm doing illegal things whenever I take photographs of strangers.

I have finished reading Norwegian Wood, and if you don't want to be spoiled, skip over to the next paragraph now. Firstly, I have no idea whether to ship Toru and Naoko or Toru and Midori. I must say, I prefer Kizuki and Naoko, the pair in heaven. Though I am most upset by the fact that Toru made love to Reiko (WHYYYYY) and not Midori. What was he thinking, making love to a woman nineteen years his senior (who also jokes about her wrinkles while doing it)? That makes the lesbian rape scene (between a 31 year old and a 13 year old) seem perfectly normal, for a book that's found in the school library. Other than the weird parts, it's a beautiful book. No regrets!

Every time I read Murakami's novels, I think of Penguindrum. Well, that's fine. The sharing of fate and stuff.

By the way, what's the difference between "heaven" and "haven"? I know what the former means, but what is the latter? Time for some dictionary.com.

Star Project is addictive. The only problem is finding out how to get affection points without going on dates. Hee hee, I look forward to seeing Touya every day. I kind of want the sweater, but all the nice clothes are in cash. Oh, I wish they'd release Ren (that jerk!) and trap (I forgot his name, but it's not the little boy) soon.

Jacky was released today. He is a character specialised in Martial Arts, and has a rather nice design. I'm thinking of buying him. Oh, speaking of Facebook games, I have recently returned to playing MapleStory Adventures because of the new characters. I'm now playing a male thief.

Yesterday night I read about lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis. Bad idea. Now I'm afraid to sleep at night, fearing that I may become a victim to strange hallucinations.

You know what's good about going back in the holidays for supplementary lessons? I thought of one just now: that is to force yourself to do your holiday homework. If not for it, I don't think I would start anything until the weekends (and then suffer from overworking). Tomorrow I have Chemistry and Math, so no choice but to do the homework of those subjects.

Bro has been infected. Pichi Papa has not tried. Pichi was flattened with my dad's fist (around four times this week already), and you wonder why it's dumb.

Oh, my mum thought it was a good idea to stock up on cotton candy. Now we have about three bags, though I think we're left with one now (because I NOM NOM NOM them).

During my bus ride back home, I pondered about stuff. The world changes every second, and soon, you may grow accustomed to these changes. Then, would you remember how the past looked? I don't know. When I recall about my past, it feels like a completely different world from now. Can't tell if it's a dream or not.

Maybe I can ask.