16/03/2012, 14:22
Luwi drew a picture for Pichi. It is not a happy ending, though I'm sure Pichi enjoyed the cheese doughnut ring. No matter what, Pichi and Piffy are happily married, Luwi.
Draw my Thing makes me realise how terrible my vocabulary is. I don't even know what the word is, let alone draw it. And my Chinese is still horrible as usual. I can't even write "newspaper"! So yesterday night was spent playing 20 rounds of Draw my Thing with Rinrin~ I wonder how they give out the medals; sometimes we draw, but they award someone as the winner. That's kind of unfair.
Watched the latest episode of Mirai Nikki. If they do make a Yuno nendoroid/figma, I might really go broke this year. Oh dear, what if my parents make me pick between all the choices I currently have? Anyhow, I had forgotten most of Akise's attractiveness due to his lack of appearance in the anime until---
He shows up looking like that. (At first glance, I thought he, wearing that hat, was a part-time worker at a convenience store.) With a pair of tonfa, blocking Yuno (in her sexy black dress). Fabulous max! Then the next scene had Yuno knocking off his hat, and after that, his hat magically appears on his head again. Akise and his reappearing clothes. (shakes head) He certainly has a death wish, to get in Yuno's way like that. Farewell soon, Akise Aru.
Also, I love how the guards/police in Mirai Nikki do nothing and let Yuno kill them all, or does Yuno have the ability to stop time? (The feelings of wanting to spoil myself by reading the manga are overwhelming, but even so, I must stop myself!)
I am very afraid of reaching the end of Star Project. I know the end is still far from where I am, but what am I to do afterwards? Recently, Touya is being more and more sulky. Maybe I should stop attempting to drown him in the pool.
Haven't watched much anime lately. The March holidays are going to end in a few days and I have not done any homework. Don't think I can write my testimonial, unless I sacrifice my other homework which is nearly impossible. I'm going to ask Google for help, like I always do. The teachers never gave us a sample of a testimonial! What are we supposed to write on it?
Starting Pandora Hearts manga and I'm now at the second volume. Liking Gilbert more, but he will never overtake Break. Oh, they were saying that
Also, I love how the guards/police in Mirai Nikki do nothing and let Yuno kill them all, or does Yuno have the ability to stop time? (The feelings of wanting to spoil myself by reading the manga are overwhelming, but even so, I must stop myself!)
I am very afraid of reaching the end of Star Project. I know the end is still far from where I am, but what am I to do afterwards? Recently, Touya is being more and more sulky. Maybe I should stop attempting to drown him in the pool.
Haven't watched much anime lately. The March holidays are going to end in a few days and I have not done any homework. Don't think I can write my testimonial, unless I sacrifice my other homework which is nearly impossible. I'm going to ask Google for help, like I always do. The teachers never gave us a sample of a testimonial! What are we supposed to write on it?
Starting Pandora Hearts manga and I'm now at the second volume. Liking Gilbert more, but he will never overtake Break. Oh, they were saying that
Break (Pandora Hearts) + Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji) = Inga (UN-GO)How disturbing.







