20/03/2012, 15:41
That was meant to be posted two days ago, but I was really busy. It's the troll storm because even though the clouds look like that, there was hardly any rain. I think. It always does that.
Yesterday I took my NAPFA. I managed to pass all other stations except for shuttle run, in which I was 0.2 seconds slow. They can't let me pass like that, can they? Also, I feel that it's harder for me to do sit-ups. That used to be my favourite station, but I guess I'll have some pull-ups.
My body is aching from 1) the backward fall I had on Sunday because I "jogged" on the wet floor 2) yesterday's NAPFA, especially sit-ups 3) my various attempts on the pull-up bar at home.
Speaking of my fall, J.K Rowling must be right. "If you live so cautiously, you might not have lived at all." Something like that. So that means I must fall whenever possible.
But what if I got ANOTHER'D?
Now I shall tell you about what I thought of Mawaru Penguindrum before I watched the series. (You probably wouldn't care but still...) Yeah, me judging everything.
I read the synopsis on MAL, so I roughly knew that the series was about a sick girl who died in the hospital, and she has two brothers who care for her. Then they said something about a "miracle" occurring, and I also saw the ending characters.
So I thought: oh, is the miracle about the two bros magically turning into female superstars to raise money to cure their sister? Just look at Hibari and Hikari! They could pass off as genderbent versions of Kanba and Shouma. (I must say, that would actually be amusing right now.)
Ha, then I never got interested in that show. The reason why I got into it was because of all the GIF spam on Tumblr. To be honest, the penguins were the ones that drew me into that show. Tumblr is making many changes to my life.
END OF PENGUINDRUM
AKISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but I wonder how he can still walk without a head?
Today, I got a "quite a brilliant idea!" written on my English journal. It sounded exquisite.
Yesterday I took my NAPFA. I managed to pass all other stations except for shuttle run, in which I was 0.2 seconds slow. They can't let me pass like that, can they? Also, I feel that it's harder for me to do sit-ups. That used to be my favourite station, but I guess I'll have some pull-ups.
My body is aching from 1) the backward fall I had on Sunday because I "jogged" on the wet floor 2) yesterday's NAPFA, especially sit-ups 3) my various attempts on the pull-up bar at home.
Speaking of my fall, J.K Rowling must be right. "If you live so cautiously, you might not have lived at all." Something like that. So that means I must fall whenever possible.
But what if I got ANOTHER'D?
Now I shall tell you about what I thought of Mawaru Penguindrum before I watched the series. (You probably wouldn't care but still...) Yeah, me judging everything.
I read the synopsis on MAL, so I roughly knew that the series was about a sick girl who died in the hospital, and she has two brothers who care for her. Then they said something about a "miracle" occurring, and I also saw the ending characters.
So I thought: oh, is the miracle about the two bros magically turning into female superstars to raise money to cure their sister? Just look at Hibari and Hikari! They could pass off as genderbent versions of Kanba and Shouma. (I must say, that would actually be amusing right now.)
Ha, then I never got interested in that show. The reason why I got into it was because of all the GIF spam on Tumblr. To be honest, the penguins were the ones that drew me into that show. Tumblr is making many changes to my life.
END OF PENGUINDRUM
AKISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but I wonder how he can still walk without a head?
Today, I got a "quite a brilliant idea!" written on my English journal. It sounded exquisite.







