この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
21/03/2012, 19:35


Seems legit. So Pichi now thinks that it likes giant prawn rolls.


I know the lighting is weird, even though I didn't move to a different place. Maybe it's my phone camera acting up. Anyway, it even sensed Elizabeth's face.

Pichi does not want to be shone at by the light.

I'm starting on the third volume of Pandora Hearts. The only reason why I managed to read until this far is because I watched the series, so I get roughly get what the characters are saying. Also because it has pictures.

I am doomed for English comprehension. Good for all you people who looked at the English TYS. (not sure if fair or unfair but yeah, I guess they want you to think that English needs to be revised like all the other subjects)

My bro made a pun (?) yesterday.
Bro: I think I made this noodle is a bit too salty... (referring to the instant noodles we prepared)
Me: So how do you feel?
Bro: I feel... tense.

As in hypertension.
With my sense of humor, I find that pretty funny.

Ah, so busy!