この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
23/03/2012, 22:51

I took these pictures after class, so don't accuse me of using my phone during lessons. I have evidence: look at all those people packing their bags and making a run for it in the background.






Pichi and Elizabeth having a tea party on my binoculars. The teacups are made of one part of the correction tape. Oh, that thing on Elizabeth's head is actually a bow/ribbon, but it kind of looks like a bra.

Today, I screwed up the differentiation test because apparently, I got too excited over deriving one of the values, which is wrong because I used the wrong formula. In the end, five marks gone. Yes, it's the kind of chain question with many parts, so if you get one part wrong, the entire question's worth of marks disappears.

Ha, we had another talk from the same guy who did the fine dining workshop. You know, they always say the same thing: beware of what you post on the internet. No one told me anything like that in primary school, so can you imagine what your life's going to be like if you started swearing since primary school? Moreover, what goes in the internet stays in the internet.

Almost finishing the third volume of Pandora Hearts. It tempts me to re-watch the series, just so I can hear the character's voices and also to understand what the manga is saying. Oh, traditional Chinese, why are you so different? They made all the easy words look hard.

Oh, speaking of Chinese, I am completely satisfied with the marks I got for my mock test.
Paper 1 (Composition): 27.5/40 and 14/20
Paper 2 (Comprehension): 36.5/70
I passed and that is all that matters. (overjoyed)