29/03/2012, 20:56
Mmm, I have gone back to playing MapleStory Adventures (Facebook). Good. I don't like to download my games. The only problem is the fact that almost all the items in the Fashion Shop are all in cash. Well, at least the Pink Bean set isn't! Now, I shall continue my journey of saving up millions of coins so I can obtain that set.I should not be wasting time here. In about an hour's time, I will start to regret. Though, the good thing is that there are no tests tomorrow, which saves me time for other things like:
MATH. MORE MATH. NEVER-ENDING MATH.
That's one thing I don't like: sometimes teachers give you so much work, without checking if you have done them all, and this work just accumulates. Mrs Wong is right. There's no point in giving so much work if we are going to drown in it and eventually not do them.
But there's no helping Math. That's the nature of Math. Practice, practice, and even more practice.
I wonder where my PE teacher went.
Bandung's book has many errors, not sure if intentional or not. I see one paragraph being repeated again, and a basketball player magically changes into a soccer player. I don't know anymore.
Okay, I'm going to continue with my ace-learning homework. Just a bit more! 50 (and possibly more) differentiation questions in two-three days. Not bad.
P.S. Another is so amusing. I would love to watch it if not for the fact that the bloodbath is going to leave me with nightmares. Even though I don't sleep alone in the room, but my bed is only occupied by me.






