この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
30/03/2012, 22:04


I bought new clothing pieces for Touya! If I switched the vest and white shirt with a black turtleneck, he ends up looking like some robber. Maybe it's the hat. Sadly, hairstyles are mostly in cash. I kind of like the combed, gentlemanly one. Oh, and the sweater is adorable.

My Chemistry might not pass, especially in O level when there is SPA, because my practical skills are almost zero. I tried doing the test for oxygen today and the glowing splint immediately extinguished (when it's not supposed to) when I put it in the test tube. And I can't do heating. The test tube was shaking, so at first I thought the flame was too hot and it's causing my test tube holder to disintegrate. It got really scary when liquid started rising up the test tube.

It reminded me of the time when I used a public toilet and flushed. Then, the water level in the toilet bowl started rising up really fast, and it overflowed. How am I even supposed to react in those kind of situations?

Almost finishing Bandung's book. That means that I have nothing for next week's DEAR programme. On the other hand, it feels that it might be my turn for the teacher-student bonding session next Tuesday. Good. I'm not a big fan of newspapers. They are hard to read when you don't have enough space and the person behind keeps poking me with the edges.

Ah, March is ending soon.

Thankfully, the official Troll Day is not on a school day, though I'd better watch out on Monday. Someone might just make it the unofficial date.

Oh yes! I found some toy food at Gek Poh's stationary/party shop. It's kind of costly, around $10 for each set, although the sets are quite large. But $10? There were no such prices when I was little. But I am tempted to buy them for Pichi. Its birthday is near (1 May).

Must. Watch. All. The. Animes.