31/03/2012, 23:10
Bad photograph, but here are my newly bought Durarara!! light novels. I took volumes 5 and 6 (Pichi is disappointed that I didn't buy volume 7) because I thought they would make more sense. Kind of wished I had all the books though, even if it's going to take me years to finish reading them. I like the style of writing. Each book is around $7, so the total would probably be $49. Of course, that is estimated. I realised (or imagined) that the price goes up by fifty cents per book, meaning that if book 1 is $6, book 2 is $7.50, book 3 is $8.00 and so on.Too bad it will never be in English. I know I can read it online, and I found the site to do so, but I prefer to have a solid material that I can touch.
Hopefully this can pull up my Chinese grades a little. The exams are in late May, and I want to give it my best shot. Also, retaking the exam would be kind of disadvantageous since others are studying for other subjects, while I'm still stuck with Chinese.
I still have not gotten myself a "cheat book", as I call it. I intend to fill it with Math formulas so that there's no need to panic if I had forgotten how to find the volume of a sphere or something. Pretty useful.
Oh, I should get some notebooks for word banks. Especially a Chinese word bank. I learned a lot of new words today, but I might not remember it. Moreover, vandalising such a beautiful book with all my han yu pin yin is an outrageous plan.
Good night. Soon.
P.S. The art of the novel accentuates Anri's boobies. And Bandung thought Anri's anime boobs were big.






