この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
06/04/2012, 21:53

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I really do want to write something. If only I could find more time.

Here, have a little bit of Bandung's artwork appreciation!


I like Bandung's drawing of Pichi (on the right). He looks manly, with Tsuna's (or Tsuna-like?) burning gloves. The left side is Mo, Bandung's Chemistry mascot. She doesn't look like that normally though.


More of Bandung's drawings. Bandung tried to draw Mo and Pichi in different styles, see? Of course, she made a Shoujo styled one too. Maybe I'll put upload it here next time? Pichi is so adorable. Minus that chin.


Last Sunday, I made a chocolate rice (which melted and ceased to exist when it was done) cake! Without an oven! Heard of HappyCall? Well, I guess my family falls prey to TV advertisements, especially since there's a channel meant of such advertisements. Not bad tasting. To be honest, I was quite fearful of trying it because of the strong smell of milk, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Less sugar would be nice though. The amount of sugar, as I now know after making this, is diabetes-inducing.


Cheryl gave me a pair of candies (the blue one belongs to Luwi). The outside tastes kind of minty, and kind of like the white part in oreo. The inside, I would say, has an ovaltine-like flavour, and is crumbly. Not bad. Shoron didn't like it very much though, to my surprise.

On Wednesday, during my Chemistry practical, I accidentally dropped a test tube. It was the first time I broke a school property, if I'm not wrong. Even so, it does not feel like my fault, not that I'm going to blame anyone. I was cleaning up after the practical, and decided to return two test tube racks to their original place. As I was walking there, I passed by the bench in which my teacher was tending to. However, the moment I walked by, she turned around without warning, and I jumped back to avoid crashing into her (also, out of shock). The good thing? I didn't hit her. The bad? One of the test tubes became displaced and fell out of the rack. It happened so quickly that when I heard a crash, I didn't know whose test tube broke. Until I counted the number of test tubes I had and realised one was missing.

Oh dear, it looks like my Chinese test was not well done this time. I got twenty, but I'm not sure what the total marks are. I heard it was forty, which meant I just passed. Not very good.

How I wish I could remove Humanities. I cannot even finish the paper, be it test or exam, especially Social Studies. My hands aren't very useful, are they? Looks like going to a Junior College is impossible. Sigh, I don't want to graduate yet.

Tomorrow I'll have a game-related post.

Oh yeah, I obtained permission to get a Inori nendoroid. Now, all I need to do is to wait for La Tendo to announce it's availability for pre-order.