07/04/2012, 23:02
These are my favourite (and also easily obtainable) Pokemon from B/W. Whimsicott and Vanilluxe are aesthetically pleasing, however, I do not intend to use them for battles. Chandelure, on the other hand, is not only the most beautiful thing, but it's also the strongest Pokemon in my party (level 55). For once, it was not my starter Pokemon (Excalibur in green) that had the highest level.Today, I attempted EV training, though I am not seeing any effects (yet). I bred a few Deino, hoping to get a male one at level 1. My bro said I was evil (and I know I'm sexist to only want male Pokemon), because I was "forcing" the eggs to hatch. The most disturbing thing was that I could breed a level 1 (see: underage) female Deino with a Scrafty. Actually, no. It was because that Scrafty was the Deino's father. Oh dear. What in the world of Pokemon?
My Deino is currently ridiculously lousy, which is why I intend to EV train it. I was hoping that its speed would rise a little. Unfortunately, nothing is happening. It's bad enough that the Deino cannot live a battle, now its stats are not even doing it justice.
MapleStory Adventures is not loading. Gosh, I just got the Slime Hat (after killing around 90 King Slimes), and they let me have the Zombie Mushroom Hat so easily. Why. My hard work, gone down the drain just like that? Anyhow, I pray that the game will be fine. It must not be deleted, after all the trouble I had gone through just to level up my characters-- yeah, I know. Gamer problems.
Guess what? I pre-ordered the Inori nendoroid (via email)!! Now I have to keep checking my email for La Tendo's reply. Please say they will reserve one for me. Once she's secured, I only have to worry about getting the Princess of Crystal nendoroid.
Ah, still haven't touched my homework and anime yet. Been playing Pokemon these days, even though I should be studying.
I like how I always say "I should be studying", because I never will. (sob) How do you study?








