この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
13/04/2012, 23:36

Uh, don't read if you don't want to know about my cooking adventure. This post will mainly contain that, because it's the first time I actually cooked something yummy, or at least, in my opinion, it tastes good.


I made french toast yesterday, without much help from my mum. She did help me bring out the ingredients and take out the toast from the pan (because I always leave the thing to cook and never return). I'm amazed by the fact that I can break two eggs without dropping little bits of eggshells into the mixture! That never happened before.

It smells nice, a strong fragrance of fried eggs. I figured it might smell like cake because the pan was solely used for making cake. Well, we can't have something odd like that happen, but cooking is a mysterious thing. You put in some raw ingredients, and then it turns into something tasty-looking (or at least, something more edible). I admit, I was kind of worried that the bread would turn into cake after cooking. What even. Something has gone wrong with my logic.

Anyway, my mum and dad commented that it tasted nice, even though I did half of the recipe. Well, I typed down only some of the ingredients (from a recipe book in Popular), but not the amount to add. Maybe that's why it didn't taste very sweet, because I didn't add vanilla essence and fresh milk (don't have them in my house). On the other hand, the sugar I added in covers the block of butter--- that cannot be healthy.

My bro didn't eat it because he fell asleep while playing his DS. Fabulous. How do you even do that? (And I helped him kill a Golbat on his screen.)

Come to think of it, I wondered whether I had went on individual dates with everyone yet. Pretty sure I have went with Alfur (too many to count), Bandung (quite a number of significant MOS Burger trips), Shoron (went to Jurong Point yesterday) and Rinrin (today, after cca, to a game shop near the school). Not sure about Luwi though (unless it's the Macdonald's trip). Haha, what is memory.

But going out alone with Shoron is rather rare. Actually, going out together is already uncommon.

TRIGGER EVERYONE'S FLAGS: Successful/Unsuccessful? Ah, then again, I have never went to anyone's house except Shera's. Maybe that's for level 2.