この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
14/04/2012, 23:26


The headless cat!! Can you see the pink raw flesh---


No, just kidding. Two people did get tricked though.


Shoron and I saw a cat outside the school. It had ribbon tied around its neck, suggesting that it might be someone's pet. But the sky was dark, like it was raining soon, yet this cat was wandering around outside.

Today, I got a fever. When I woke up, the world was suddenly really dark. I could not see clearly; everything was sparkly. It kind of freaked me out, because I thought my eyesight had worsened so badly to a point of near-blindness. Then, I went back to sleep.

I woke up again at 2pm and took my temperature. 37.5 degree Celsius. Close, but not quite a fever. My head felt funny so I decided to sleep.

For the third time, I awoke at around 4-5pm. My temperature got higher; it was now 38.4 degree Celsius. Great. Sleeping doesn't help. That was when I stopped going to bed. Miraculously, I recovered faster. Within a few hours, I felt normal/healthy again.

What went wrong?

Oh, I also ate chocolate cake despite being sick. Looks like someone wants to die.

Time passes really slow when I'm sick. I actually had time to watch some episodes of anime. Let's see, I finished Persona 4 and Inu x Boku SS. In my opinion, Adachi is likeable, even though he's crazy and all. As for Inu x Boku SS, I cannot bring myself to ship Ririchiyo and Soushi together. Still. However, the confession scene was quite cute.