16/04/2012, 23:33
"Piffy, Piffy, where do you live? Pichi lives near... near the sebuuuun." (hops over to the nearest contour labelled '700m') Piffy, as usual, remains silent.
"Piffy, look! Leaf litter! Nutrients!" Pichi is the only one willing to roll around in such dirt, apparently. But Piffy shows no hesitation as Pichi pulls her along with it.
Today, I played with hula-hoops during PE because someone stole them and started distributing them around. I can manage 4 hoops at one go, though not for a very long time. The water hoops are still preferable.
If I didn't have much homework, I would be watching anime. I have quite a number left to watch:
Today, I played with hula-hoops during PE because someone stole them and started distributing them around. I can manage 4 hoops at one go, though not for a very long time. The water hoops are still preferable.
If I didn't have much homework, I would be watching anime. I have quite a number left to watch:
- Gintama (I can take my time for this.)
- Mirai Nikki (It ended today and I'm still on episode 22?)
- Tsuritama (new one)
- Natsume Yuujinchou (taking my time)
- Nisemonogatari (even Luwi finished this one...)
- Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (looks interesting/funny)
- Black Rock Shooter (It's only 8 episodes!!)
- Kimi to Boku 2 (not yet started though)
I'm considering to watch Accel World, just for that butterfly princess.







