この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
21/04/2012, 23:53


(Yesterday's share of the post) Rise and shine. It's the last Sports Day I'll be having in this school, unless they agree to let me stay for one more year. (No matter how much I think about it, it seems like they'll force me to leave the school even with poor grades.)


I didn't pay much attention to the events though. The weather was really hot, and the dirty floor is distracting me. I have no idea what the lower sec students are doing on the field. Bandung explained the 'London' thing to me, but I still don't quite get it.


Pichi and Alfur's macaron sitting on Rinrin's bag. Pichi is cuter, and it will eat the macaron if it disagrees. No, actually, Pichi listens to no one and will eat the macaron either way.

After Sports Day, I ate with everyone at Nihonmura. The bill is scary when your parents are not here to pay for the food like they always do.

Then, we went to Vivo City. I got a Sougo keychain (disregard the stupid prince mask that comes along with him) and a Banri locket thing. The latter was smaller than what I had expected, but I like Banri, so it's okay. However, the green scheme does not work too well with me.

We also went to a pet shop. It's the first time I've been inside a pet shop that actually sells furry animals instead of just fishes. Everything is so fluffy and cuddly-looking inside. Ah, the treats they make for the dogs look tasty, as if it's fit for humans too. They could just sell it at an actual bakery and people might buy them. On the other hand, I'm not sure how it would taste. There's a really big husky, and by the size of it, it can crush you under its weight any time. Oh, I saw a grey, sad-looking, bigger-than-average rabbit. It looks like a "Thumpy", or maybe a "Jack".

If only I could have a pet, other than fish of course. My parents are not even fond of having tortoises, I think, let alone a dog or cat.

Come to think of it, I saw no cat for sale in the shop.

(today's share of the post)

Possibly the first time I've actually went to school on a Saturday for supplementary. Geography supplementary, to be exact. Mr Huang came in late, despite me (or at least, I think I did) seeing him come out of the car behind my dad's. Never mind, I spent the waiting time reading a little bit of The Hunger Games.

Speaking of that, I finished it. It makes me wonder what they'll include in the second book, since the first one featured one entire round of The Hunger Games. Which means what? I fear the worst: throwing Katniss back into The Hunger Games for another round. Sure, the first round was full of thrill, excitement and suspense, but if you make a second round, it'll be painful to go through everything again. And Katniss worked so hard to survive that game. What a waste if it was all for nothing!

By the way, I don't find myself shipping Katniss and Peeta, neither do I ship Katniss and Gale. I don't think I'll be shipping anything for a very long time.