30/04/2012, 20:58
On the eve of Pichi's birthday, a lot of things happened. (And if Luwi had not said anything about Labour Day being a holiday, I would have came to school tomorrow.)
Seriously, Big Piffy scares me with it's bodiless form. I have seen the body on Pichi Papa every single day, so much that I'm used to it. N-now... Big Piffy...
EEEEEP! This can be a horror story. Big Piffy feels soft and airy though, kind of like a bath scrub.
I thought Mogu was kidding about seeing Pichi at Jurong Point. After all, it's been so many years since the shop closed down. Last time, it was at a higher floor and had a much more spacious ground, but now it's reduced to a small column. Anyway, it's a surprise to see them selling Pichi again. Thus, I bought one. Despite the price stating "$4.90", I got it at $1. It's so sad to see them being discounted to such a low price.
I suggest a "SAVE THE PICHI" campaign. Not that I'm any better at taking care of Pichi, and it was never my intention to replace my dear peach with a new one. I just didn't want Pichi to be lonely when I graduate. That's because Piffy wouldn't be with it anymore.
Old bonds cannot be erased, but new bonds can still be formed.
And then life goes on like that.
P.S. I'm certain my English exam is going to fail, thanks to my poor production of ideas in a short span of time. Ha, I don't even know what I'm doing. I should've known better; use my own ideas instead of attempting to fuse two ideas together. Ah, good thing this isn't O level, or else I'm really not going to graduate~
I suggest a "SAVE THE PICHI" campaign. Not that I'm any better at taking care of Pichi, and it was never my intention to replace my dear peach with a new one. I just didn't want Pichi to be lonely when I graduate. That's because Piffy wouldn't be with it anymore.
Old bonds cannot be erased, but new bonds can still be formed.
And then life goes on like that.
P.S. I'm certain my English exam is going to fail, thanks to my poor production of ideas in a short span of time. Ha, I don't even know what I'm doing. I should've known better; use my own ideas instead of attempting to fuse two ideas together. Ah, good thing this isn't O level, or else I'm really not going to graduate~









