この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/05/2012, 20:21

Happy 4th Birthday, Pichi~
May you be happy everyday. (That means stop crying your eyes out.)


Every birthday needs a family picture, and since I don't celebrate Pichi Papa's birthday, I guess they could have a photograph together on Pichi's birthday. The new member of the family stands out a lot with its bright pink fur. Hmm, but this picture looks odd. It does not seem like Pichi's the birthday peach---


There, much better! The birthday peach must be in the middle, right behind the cake. Meanwhile, pink peach is derping in the corner. I mustn't mistreat it, but I don't want Pichi to feel jealous on its happy day.


It's quite normal to want to take a photograph with your own birthday cake and present(s). At least, Pichi and I do. Anyway, this photo is pretty plain and simple because it's not filled with presents yet. Pichi awaits the presents tomorrow, so don't disappoint it!

Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to Pichi~
Happy Birthday to you~ 

Reminds me of the video Luwi sent me last time--- I wonder if I still have it~

I wish I could do more for the little peach. As for its presents, I don't think it'll be satisfied with me saving one of its kind. I need to obtain more fake food, but until exams are over, it's not possible to make a trip to IMM.

Oh, I tried making a wish for it. I wished for its happiness, because that's the most important thing when it comes to living.


Pichi tossing its cake around with the usual smile. Pichi, are you happy? I hope you are.

Ah, Pichi. It's upsetting to have your birthday in the midst of exams. No one will play with you just because they're all busy revising. At least everyone remembers your birthday! because i reminded them over a hundred times but don't you worry about it!!

(Anyway, I said I would try studying one week before the exams. Guess what? I lied.)