この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
02/05/2012, 18:04

Pichi is happy that everyone remembered its birthday~ So, thank you!


Ah, Pichi and Kooki (the name does not stick well with me) having a meal on the table. The table has a newspaper and a beer bottle, which Pichi will never use them for their original purposes. Say, that peach will eat the newspaper and use the beer bottle to hit everyone.

Pichi also insists that the "brack" cake is Kooki's, and Kooki does not seem to mind. Pichi will claim the white cake with a chocolate ball on top for itself. By the way, I kind of like the idea of Kooki being a trap.


Expensive cake is expensive. Looks like I'll be having one dollar meals everyday for a few weeks. I know I'm not really in a debt, but it bothers me if I don't return the money.


Pichi hogs two slices of cake, with a flavour that is unknown to me. It looks tasty, despite it being covered with some cork-like sprinkles. Luwi chose that. I don't even want to state the price.


Rinrin's present for Pichi~ Pichi is unwilling to share but it's impossible to finish everything by itself. Most of the cupcakes have been claimed. I like the designs on the cakes; so tiny and detailed.


List of Pichi's presents: Luwi's mamegoma, Alfur's table set, Shoron's cheese (in the shape of a "seven") and chocolate balls, Rinrin's cupcakes and a birthday cake from me.

Tomorrow is the actual start of the exams, beginning with Social Studies and Additional Mathematics. Right now it is 6:19pm, and I feel no panic at all. Wait, it will come soon. Panic is one of the things that drive me to work.

Anyway, I'm betting all my Social Studies marks on Globalisation. Yes, I am only studying that. If it doesn't come out, I'm a goner.

Alfur owes me Mcflurry. We had a bet!