07/05/2012, 14:47
Pichi is going to become an alcoholic peach. Good thing it never gets drunk, though that may be because it's always drunk. (Sorry about the magnet part. I didn't notice it until the photo was taken, and I couldn't take another one that had the same angle.) The shadow at the top left corner belongs to Kooki, by the way.Time to write some short details on my week.
Thursday:
I studied globalisation for Social Studies. Only globalisation, because my troll teacher hinted us so much on it. Should've known that she was just trolling us like what all teachers do. That's why I gave up on Section B (I did the Bonding question because I could force myself to recall what I wrote for the Bonding test weeks ago) and channeled all my time and effort on the SBQ. I hope I can pass. However, there's a very low chance for me because I completely ignored part b (13 marks). Looks like I still can't finish my Social Studies paper.
Additional Mathematics was quite tough. I don't have much comments on it, but I just hope that I got question 1 right. Somehow, I managed to guess the formula for it without studying that part in the textbook. Who studies for math anyway?
Oh, I might be the first person to actually fail Chinese listening comprehension. (sigh) They also took my binoculars during the exam and indirectly accused me of cheating. I think the guy who returned them was Rinrin's Math teacher.
Friday:
Hahahahaha, my Chemistry is screwed. If you put it simply, I forgot that Friday was Chemistry and did not study for it at all. That is why simple questions like "what is a locating agent?" wasted much of my time. Anyway, I couldn't finish the paper.
Geography was fine. I could somewhat finish it, though my answers are probably very vague. On the other hand, luck wasn't on my side. While I could have studied just Rivers and Food, I ended up studying for 6 chapters (Forest and Development). If only I picked the first route, then I might have time to study for Chemistry.
Alfur owes me Mcflurry, still.
Ate lunch at MOS burger with Bandung, Xuanqi and Xuanqi's boyfriend. We spent some time there, discussing about various things which I don't quite remember.
Weekend:
Everyone is likely to be working hard. Even my brother is studying. I guess it's pretty stressful to be around people of a higher level than you. And here I am, lazing around, watching anime like there's no exam waiting for me.
I could have done well for Physics. I could have, because tomorrow is just Physics and I had the weekend to prepare. Too bad I'm lazy.
Not even panic could help me.
And potassium iodide, stop haunting me in my sleep. You're making me feel guilty.






