この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
13/05/2012, 20:44


Happy Mother's Day! I am a really horrible person because I didn't buy my mum anything, yet I bought something for Pichi on its birthday. Bah! I tried to do something, but since I did it once, I can't do it again. The same trick never works twice.

My beautiful Alligator Tube makes me feel powerful even though it costs 2.2 million coins. I guess I'd have to save up for the Pink Bean costume from the very beginning. Oh, and I completed a quest in the Subway area and got some rainbow shirt (my character is wearing it but the tube is blocking everything). Anyway, despite it being really expensive, the tube is rather powerful, and it looks nice.

Ugh, I have to go back to school tomorrow (Marking Day) for Biology SPA revision. How horrid. They could have made it earlier, because 8am in the morning isn't much of a change for me. In fact, if I chose to go by bus, I would have to wake up earlier. Yes, that means I'm reaching school at around 7.20am. I have no idea what I'll be doing there, but I hope they don't lock me out.

Tsuritama is a really nice anime. The plot is a bit weird; something like "saving the world by fishing", hence the title. I used to not like Haru, but he is warming up to me. He makes everything fun, though it gets annoying when he can't understand humans. The art is pretty too, but I'm not sure if the derp is intentional or not.

I need to watch Kimi to Boku. Chizuru, Mary and Shun's love triangle is the saddest thing. Actually, to be honest, I never really wanted romance in that series, but Chizuru's love is precious. I don't want Kaname, Yuki or Yuta being in a romantic relationship, however. (BUT IT'S A HIGH SCHOOL ANIME SO THEY MUST LIVE THE PROPER LIFE OF A TEENAGER---)

Yesterday, I started reading Switch Girl, and also spent most of my time today catching up to the latest chapter. Arata is a brave man. How is he not disgusted by the ways of OFF-mode Nika? Moreover, he's good-looking. Nika's really lucky. I don't quite understand what "safe day panties" are, though. I read it in a site with a lot of Engrish.

I feel like I have no life but this is my life. Okay, but I still don't have any social life. I wonder how Bandung thinks of me.

(looks at anime and manga list)

i-impossibru...