14/05/2012, 23:01
HIGH-LEAVES! Because there's no such thing as "high-fives" in a peach's dictionary.
Pichi carrying the television I bought for it. I hope it doesn't hurl the TV everywhere (the legs are fragile!). Let's tune in to the Midnight Channel, shall we? Not tonight though, it doesn't look like it's going to rain anytime.
Photograph from my cousin's birthday last Saturday. Um, yes, I was playing with her cooking set. Everyone thinks that cooking Pichi is the funniest thing ever, apparently. (P.S. I'm not in the photo.)
What a delicious-looking stew--- (Pichi's brother is probably an S.)
Tomorrow is the Day of Fate. I'm trying to not have panic attacks, since today's the last day of my happiness. Please, let me live until the end of this week.
Maybe I should bring a matchstick, and burn up the exam papers.
I kind of wonder if I should go to a polytechnic instead. JC isn't suitable in many ways: I'm not good at Chinese, neither am I good at Humanities. That path will bring nothing but frustration if I were to choose it.
Ah, why not I predict some stuff? Like, the subjects which I'm going to fail/the subject teachers who are going to kill me tomorrow.
English/Mrs Wong: The composition I wrote is just waiting to be burnt to ashes. Oh god, I have English tomorrow. I'm going to get a really big scolding--- at least, I hope my comprehension is fine. (My summary sucks, unfortunately.)Four subjects, already? I'm worst than anime characters. I just hope that's all there is to it. Ah, I saw my Biology marks and it was better than expected. It was surprising that no one got 110+/120 in my class. So I guess, the exam was hard this time?
Chemistry/Ms Chiang: Why. Why is it that the Science I sacrificed has such a scary teacher? I wonder if she'll make me drop Chemistry. Thank god I don't have that lesson tomorrow.
Social Studies/Mrs Wong: But your hint wasn't true. I know I should have studied everything but I was so sure globalisation would come out.
Chinese/(teacher): O level Chinese exam is nearing, and I'm producing this kind of results? Ha, I'm as good as dead! They won't kill me, physically, but I'm sure they'll find ways to drill everything inside my head. That just means every-day-supplementary!
Farewell.









