この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
19/05/2012, 23:47

I survived the Day of Fate! Not only that, thanks to some miracle, I passed Social Studies (9/12 is also 9/25 but overall, I got 25/50 without touching part b!), Chemistry (the one subject I didn't study for, yet I was told that I got the highest mark in class) and English composition (THEY SPARED ME and wrote a "please read the question" at the back). Can't say much for Chinese, however, it's nice to know that I scored rather well for Chinese composition despite being unable to understand the question.

From my experience with Chemistry, I have came up with a theory! If you don't study, you'll do better. Why? Because without studying, you naturally feel like giving up, so it's no stress. "Ha, I won't pass this!" is what you'll think. That gives you the courage to randomly fill in answers, based purely on the knowledge you've accumulated throughout all your lessons (which is good since you're forcing your brain to think logically, instead of just memorising), and somehow increasing your chances of getting them right. Okay, I can't explain this.

But don't try that on subjects like Social Studies and Geography/History, which are very factual. Those really require memorising. On the other, I'm kind of doubtful about my SS marks. 9/12 for something I couldn't finish writing (the part about transnational terrorism was brief). On normal days, I had to struggle to pass, and no matter how detailed my description was, I could only manage a 6/12. How even did I pass my exam? That's when I come to a conclusion: for any essay question, focus on the conclusion. A strong conclusion gives you a lot of marks.

Now then.

Thanks for the presents, everyone! (●´∀`●)


Pichi and Kooki staring at the marimo aquarium. I have yet to name the marimo. Though, in all honesty, I once considered naming them "Izaya" and "Shizuo" before Luwi gave them to me. Oh, Luwi also gave me a card. Well-played, I must say. (she hid it in my file without me noticing, specifically, the "geography" section) Luwi, we will never break up~


Ta-da! Marimo aquarium from Luwi. I want to take them out and roll them on my palm~ And beside it, a silver watch. It actually works! It's a ring from my brother. How rare of him to give me something!


Mr. Banana from Alfurry, Shoron, Luwi, Bandung and Rinrin (is my assumption correct? no one told me exactly.). He feels soft and smells quite nice (although that's not a very good idea---). Well, from the size of him, it must have been difficult to carry all the way to school. I know, because it occupied a person's worth of space on the bus. Pichi is dining on Mr. Banana, and the dining set was from my parents~ The black dog is from my bro. I name it after him!


My brother took over Luwi's role and gave me Sticky candies for my birthday. The "Happy Birthday" edition, as stated.

With some luck, maybe my parents will agree to bring me to the place with the really big parfait. Hopefully before I take my SPA, because I'm sure next week is going to be the most torturous week I have ever experienced.

Wow. I'm almost half-done with Mockingjay, even though Luwi lent it to me yesterday.

Oh, I thought about it. Maybe I should use my Biology SPA knowledge and cool down the marimo aquarium with wet tissue paper wrapped around it, considering that the refrigerator is out of the question.

My family seems to be having some debate over whether it's okay for me to marry my brother-in-law.

Let's end this post with some anime comments!

I'm surprised when my time spent on watching anime, calculated by MAL, total up to 46 days. Ah, if I'm not mistaken, a while ago, it was just 30+ days. Moreover, I'm inactive when it comes to anime nowadays. How can 10 days pass so quickly?

Recently, I started on Kuroko no Basket. AND I ACTUALLY LIKE IT! I don't know what got me. Someone like me, who has absolutely no interest in basketball, likes the show. There's not many good-looking guys (unless you fancy muscles) either, but Kuroko is adorable.