この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
22/05/2012, 23:11

Today, I took my Chemistry and Physics SPA. They did not go very well. Neither did Biology, which I had yesterday. It just so happens that I didn't read the part where it says "shake until there is a colour change", and I just let the solution stand. orz

During Chemistry, I found out that the barrel of the Bunsen burner couldn't move. It took a bit of waiting before I caught the teachers' attentions. And as you all know, I'm very slow.

Ah, my goggles keep getting fogged up during Chemistry due to the heat. Especially when I was heating the mixture. It got so misty, I couldn't even see the flame, let alone observe the reaction. Silly goggles disturbing my practicals.

For Physics, I was just wondering what kind of graph I was supposed to draw. Mdm Yeo seemed surprise when I didn't take a 10.0cm reading. Uh oh. (And I had to re-do the experiment because my first graph was so terribly fluctuating. It went up, down, then back up again before going down. Why.)

And I made the worst mistake for Chemistry. I wrote "weakest acid to strongest acid", but below, I arranged it the other way round. I'm so very dead. Now that I think of it, it wasn't worth spending so much time thinking of how to phrase the conclusion. I wasted much time, and in the end, I forgot what I was supposed to do and messed up.

/so much fail in this post