01/07/2012, 21:48
Mr Shoon will be leaving after this week. He left a note for the class (see above). It's a shame that he won't see us through the year.
Our class gave him a sketchbook, filled with messages and photographs taken by someone's polaroid camera. The photos turn out to be nice (though I disagree with my position in it). Well, the beauty will last for a while, until years pass and the photos become yellow, which is pretty creepy.
Tomorrow is Youth Day. I wonder how is everyone celebrating their youth? I'm probably not going to do anything special.
I have my O level Chinese oral exam on Wednesday. There's hardly any hope left. I-I just want to pass with a C6/C5.
I can't wait for next weekend! July is the last time to party, so enjoy the month while you can!
Our class gave him a sketchbook, filled with messages and photographs taken by someone's polaroid camera. The photos turn out to be nice (though I disagree with my position in it). Well, the beauty will last for a while, until years pass and the photos become yellow, which is pretty creepy.
Tomorrow is Youth Day. I wonder how is everyone celebrating their youth? I'm probably not going to do anything special.
I have my O level Chinese oral exam on Wednesday. There's hardly any hope left. I-I just want to pass with a C6/C5.
Short updates section (because it might be too much for twitter):To my future self: I think it's better for you to write narrative essays.
I have finished watching Sankarea, Tsuritama and Kimi to Boku 2.
I started on Acchi Kocchi today and intend to finish it by tomorrow.
Kuroko no Basket has become my current obsession. (but Akashi might not appear ;;)
I am playing Pokemon Fire Red, and I'm now at the annoying Zubat cave (to Cerulean).
I can't wait for next weekend! July is the last time to party, so enjoy the month while you can!






