この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
02/07/2012, 23:15

Today, I spent 2.5 hours watching the whole gameplay of IB. To my surprise, that is pronounced as "eve", not "I-B". (/hopes I'm not the only one who mispronounced it but hey that was before I watched it) I would to very much hear pewdiepie's commentary on it, since it is a horror game.

Spoilers below.

It's very similar to Ao Oni. Puzzles and horror. Hmm, I would think that Ao Oni is scarier though, because in IB, you meet Garry, which means you don't travel alone. (-1000 fear) But I must say, the 9 year old girl is pretty brave. You don't meet Garry immediately, so the girl walks around the art gallery alone for a while. The art gallery is creepy alright. With all those headless mannequins and paintings that have come alive chasing you, and those dolls. Oh god, I can't stand those dolls. At least the music is not so scary.

Just my opinion: Garry reminds me of Break (Pandora Hearts) because of his hairstyle. Minus that weird seaweed thing.

And wow, you meet someone else later in the game: Mary. She's psycho, and not even real. Anyway, just remember that if you ever get into a similar situation, NEVER LET ANYONE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS (especially women) HOLD THE KNIFE. Too bad in the game you don't get to choose.

I like how the game acknowledges your lack of language as a 9 year old kid. It gets annoying sometimes though.

The best end is best. ( ; v ; ) I have many feels for Garry and Ib (not in a romantic way because that would make Garry a pedo). It makes me sad when there's an "amnesia" ending. Like, they spent so long together and in the end, he remembers nothing. Well, in the good end, he remembers what happened, but I'm not sure whether he'll keep his feelings for her.

GARRY, KEEP YOUR MACARON PROMISE OR I WILL BE SAD FOREVER.