この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
08/07/2012, 19:04


The weather is fine today. I-I really like the clouds here, yeah. And of course, Luwi looking fabulous. Then we tried to enter the tent when suddenly---


---a wild wall of photographers has appeared! (I am rather intimidated by the size of that, to be honest.)

Here, have some shots of Luwi. (I edited the photographs and made Luwi look furry.)




I got lost the first thing in the morning because I can't read signs. (went to the Marina Bay platform orz)

The place wasn't half bad. It's the first time I've been there. There weren't many people in the morning, but they came flooding in by the afternoon. Two words to describe the event: KARUTA FEST. They were just so many Karuta cosplayers (from inu x boku ss)! Quite a number of Inori ones too.

I didn't spend much there. A bit disappointed that most of the KuroBasu badges were sold out yesterday. ( ; v ; ) I liked the art on those. Luwi bought me the Princess of Crystal badge for helping her carry her things~ I got myself a Kuroko badge and a Gintoki keychain from the gachapon.

Saw Shera studying for this coming Wednesday's Geography test which even I had not studied for. Welp. Come to think of it, next week is the start of all the tests.

We left at around 4.30pm. My shoulders are aching, though I don't quite know why. Last of all, have a photo of Pichi being yandere (?). Ah, I know! I can try to edit/draw on the picture to make Pichi look like Akashi---


/snip snip snip

And that is the end of the fun weekend. However, I still look forward to every week because a new episode of anime comes out. Luwi wonders what people who don't watch anime look forward to every week. I can't answer that.