この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
10/07/2012, 16:26

Let the photos do the speaking?


This heart-shaped lollipop was given to Luwi by a Karuta cosplayer (being in-character, I guess). It's so rare to see such a big lollipop, so I took a picture of it with Pichi.


The purple octopus sock. It is kind of derpy but nice to squish. Pichi intends to make it into takoyaki. Om nom nom! (But Pichi, purple is a poisonous-looking colour.)


Ta-dah! The two badges (Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket and Princess of Crystal from Mawaru Penguindrum) I bought from the cosfest. Kuroko is still in his plastic wrapping so he appears to be very shiny. Though I do like Kuroko, I actually wanted Akashi (which was out of stock).

Mrs Wee (my Biology teacher) gave me the packet of gummies. I haven't tried it yet, but she said she liked it because it was sour-sweet and would help her stay awake/alert (probably very sour). I got that for being the Biology representative, so I named them "hard work candies".

That reminds me, someone stole my victory sweets which I won during the Youth Carnival. The thought of somebody eating my 'victory' makes me mad!

A random note: I feel like my correction tape determines my mood in school. If I run out of it, I have the urge to leave the school and just go home. What's the point of attending lessons without being able to correct my mistakes?

Note to self: take a picture of derpy Mr Huang's face on the basketball player's body.