この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
18/07/2012, 21:21


I ate with Bandung on Monday and she drew Chrome on a piece of tissue paper. How dare she calls it derpy!


Today, we got our Chinese newspaper. The last page features singers/songs, and this one happened to resemble Himari (Mawaru Penguindrum). So Luwi went to draw on the picture. I drew the derp penguin at the side because where else could it have been?


Luwi and I saw a snail on our way out of school. She gave it water, and I moved it to the grass. I am not sure if I did the right thing...

Chinese 'O' level oral examination was yesterday. According to majority's choices, it seems like I just passed, with a 5/10. Well then.

I read it somewhere from Tumblr that there would be a match between Rakuzan and Shutoku. Although I don't want to spoil myself (I intended to read the manga after I finished the anime), this is quite tempting. Ah, Akashi's skills will be revealed~

Oh, I know Kuroko no Basket is about Kuroko and Kagami, and I support Seirin with all my might, but I really don't want Akashi to lose. It'll ruin his reputation as MiraGen's "feared captain".