20/07/2012, 19:07
Friday has come! The day was nothing unusual, but I looked forward to the trip to NUS after school.
Oh, and I screwed up my Math test. Well then. Try again? (tries to reload the game of life)
The Physics Demonstration lab was an eye-opening experience! It's a real pity I couldn't react fast enough to take out my phone and snap pictures. Especially the floating superconductor! It was placed in liquid nitrogen (and lol at the guy putting a fresh leaf inside and then crushing it because it was frozen like ice, and then asking for a "hand"), then it went round the metal track thing with a little push, floating a bit even. Ah, this can't be explained. You'd have to see it yourself.
Oh, I want to try the textbook thing. Just layer the pages of two textbooks together (place one page from one textbook, place another page from the other textbook, repeat process), and it will create a really strong handlebar? Mmm. So interesting.
Then, I went with Luwi to JCube afterwards. My first time there, but it resembled nothing like the place in my dream. Well, maybe I haven't walked enough?
The ice-skating rink below! I'm surprised by the number of people there at that time; isn't it a weekday?
Ha, I ate Subway with Luwi, with my usual order. It's strange, how I am able to eat the ham there despite hating all forms of meat. And Luwi turned "vegetarian" (because idk what they used to make the mayo) with her egg mayo and lettuce sandwich. I was so hungry because we didn't have time to eat lunch and the demo lab lasted until 3pm.
Unfortunately, I had such a late lunch that I couldn't eat dinner. (and completely forgot about dinner until 10pm orz)
The pink ribbon thing looks cute on Pichi. Pichi likes pink and white.
Tomorrow I will be collecting my Inori nendoroid!! I am excite. This time, it seems to have arrived earlier than expected.







