この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
22/07/2012, 23:16


Sorry. I didn't have time to do a photoshoot for Inori, but I will try to as soon as possible.

I felt so tired this weekend. Especially my stomach. It feels as though it's still suffering from the effects of the long-hour drive yesterday.

Oh, I had a nightmare during my nap today. It is extremely freaky and I want to forget about it. Nnn, I can't take horror very well.

I finally changed my tumblr theme to something simple, yet really pretty. Here, have a screenshot of it, because you'd probably not visit it anyway. Pfft, as you can see from the posts, it has become really kurobasu-centric. I'm sure to lose followers because of that.

Although I love my current theme design, I still haven't filled in the information yet (eg. profile, tags list, etc). It has been on hold for so long, I should start, but I'm no good at writing profiles. What should I write?

Credits to noctos for the theme, of course. Unfortunately, he's not going to make anymore. It was kind of hard to find his themes, since he said they were all deleted. (I hope he doesn't mind me continuing to use his theme.)

It is 11pm and I have not studied for tomorrow's Amath test. Good luck to me.