24/07/2012, 23:04
Hello. A short post for today. So, I was reading the Kuroko no Basuke light novel (translated from Chinese), and then----A few months later,
Each of them welcomed a new change within them.
It started with the sudden blossoming of Aomine’s talent.
The thing that once held them together tightly, started to silently fall apart.
The last sentence. щ(ಥДಥщ) why do you do this to me
(Maybe reading that alone isn't so saddening, but the parts before that were all about the MiraGen, minus Akashi, hanging out together. Knowing that their close relationship may never return is just really depressing.)
Oh, and today I asked Luwi to call Kinokuniya and enquire about the KuroBasu official fanbook. I'm just not used to calling people. Because I didn't do it myself, I don't know how the conversation turned from a question to ordering the book. Okay, it costs less than $20, so that's not too big of a problem. No regrets, yeah?
I only fear that they mistook the book I want for another thing (eg. the manga/light novel) since conversations through the phone aren't as clear as talking face-to-face.





