この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
28/07/2012, 22:14




So I went Kinokuniya with my mum yesterday. It was quite a rush, since there's school on Friday. At first, I thought I could finish the mock SPA fast and leave, but it turns out that I couldn't write fast. Or I didn't have the energy to write. I was so restless, my fingers wouldn't move the way I wanted them too. At this rate, I'm probably doomed for SPA, not because I don't know what to write, but I can't finish writing. Especially Biology.

The train ride to Kinokuniya was long. I could see the income gap between us and the people there. People of Orchard: rich (going into branded shops like it's absolutely normal) and stylish (hardly anyone, if any even, wearing flip-flops). Well, I guessed I overestimated myself - that place was so big, I would have gotten lost if I went alone.

Ha, and I was so derp at Kinokuniya. It's weird how they ask for the title of the book I'm collecting, instead of my order number. Maybe I'm the only one who ordered the book. Anyway, I'm glad it was the right one~ And since I'm there, I bought three other books (shown in the above photograph). They exceeded my budget of $50 though.

Much as I expected, the fanbook is all in Japanese. It'll take some time for me to get the translations (all I need is the hiragana and katakana chart, then I'll turn everything into romaji so it's easier??). But even so, just looking at the pictures is fine too.

Oh, I gave my Inori nendoroid a photoshoot a while ago. It took me 2 hours, and yet the photos come out so terrible. I-I think I'd need a re-shoot.

Lastly, AKAAAAAAAASHI~ By the way, I read chapter 175 because Akashi. Yes, he is a reason.