この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
05/08/2012, 22:55


The basketball which Pichi plays. Unfortunately, basketball isn't for Pichi. It can't throw anything; it can only kick.


Inori looking fierce? I feel that my phone's camera is better than my camera-camera.


So I remembered that I bought decoration balls from DAISO, and it just so happens that I had almost all the MiraGen colours (except for Aomine). That's why this weekend I went to look for Aomine, but I couldn't find a certain size. In the end, I got a really big Akashi. As soon as possible, I'm going to make eyes for him~

I don't even know why I'm so obsessed with this. Ah, that doesn't matter!

Tomorrow is the start of a new week. A week that I should be happy of, since there's only 3 days of school, assuming no one comes back for supplementary lessons. However, we may be getting back our O level Chinese results, which I'm praying for a pass. A 50% is fine too! You know, I've been thinking, I might not want to take the re-test, even if I failed. Why? Because the re-test is a lot harder. It would make no sense for someone like me to fail the easier test and expect to pass the harder one.

Meanwhile, I'm the only one who panics at the though of health check-up. It's the eye check-up, to be specific, that I'm afraid of, because the nurses are going to scold me for the fifth time (it's been five years, I think) for not wearing spectacles. Maybe I should just hand over my dear binoculars. Besides, they act like my glasses. Anyway, do they even have any rights to get mad at me? I'm pretty sure it's my own choice, whether or not I want to get spectacles or not.

This makes me depressed just thinking about it. Ah, hurry up and get it over with.