この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
09/08/2012, 23:29

Happy 47th Birthday, Singapore!

To be honest, I forget the actual date all the time. No, more like, I get confused. Is it 8/8 or 9/8? I'm sorry.

Well, we're having a four day holiday this week, but it seems like everyone else is studying hard. Am I the only one who is taking advantage of this long holiday to catch up on anime?

Today, I watched 5 episodes of Natsume Yuujinchou. I can't say that I like the art very much. It's too bright. I'm not a fan of summer scenes, and the rays of light seeping through the leaves hurt my eyes. Even though they are not real sunlight, it still burns (my imagination's fault).

Then, I found some manga, which, from the cover art, looks nice. Unfortunately, it's BL and I'm not sure how hardcore it'll be, so I can't read it yet. Come to think of it, I never dared to read manga, because the stuff I read are mostly shoujo. Romance, you see. What will my parents think?

Oh yeah. Some updates for this week.

Monday: Maybe I got the date wrong, but the teachers hadn't returned us our Mother Tongue results yet. Oh, the health check-up was fine too. I didn't get scolded. On the other hand, I cheated. Kind of. I won't tell you how, though.

Tuesday: I'm exhausted! There's so much homework.

Wednesday: The National Day celebration I was looking forward to was somewhat disappointing. It was not so much of a celebration, instead, it was mainly prize-giving ceremony. I don't understand, we had one a few days ago. It's annoying.

And I stayed with Bandung and Shoron in the library near Jurong Point all the way to 5pm (Shoron left early). We were using the wi-fi there. But still, I don't get how we can stay there for so long. I guess the internet has much to offer, or we were just a bunch of kids with too much free time.

Bye!

P.S. It is a little embarrassing to admit but I think I am overly obsessed with Akashi. All I've been claiming is him, and somehow, I feel annoying. I should be.