この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
18/08/2012, 13:07


Long time no see, people.

That photograph was meant to be posted last week, but I was kind of busy with my own things. Or could it be that I forgot?

I do like drawing with ketchup/other sauces when I'm done eating. Heh, it's mouth is actually a piece of crisp, so I can flip it around and make it frown! (Originally when Alfur placed it there, it was a frown.)

How is life, you say?

I got back my O level Chinese results yesterday. It was a satisfying C5, a pass. I bet if other people got my results, they would cry a bucket of sorrowful tears, but I, on the other hand, am shocked to know that I even passed. Because, you know, I did my papers badly. At the same time, I should mention that I got a 'Pass' for my oral. That's pretty good! I'm the only one in my class who keeps failing oral, so this is a miracle!

Next Monday is a holiday. I'm going to study with Bandung and Shoron in the library. It's the first time I ever studied with others.

And after that, Prelim starts.