この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
20/08/2012, 20:44


The group study plan was a success maybe? We started at around 11am, and left at 5.30pm. It was supposed to take place in the library, but today's a public holiday, and no one told us anything. So, as a last resort, we stayed at MOS burger throughout the day! Look at the stack of baskets, which no one removed until after we left!

I wrote a compo. That's quite unusual for me, because I'm the type of person who would never offer to write a composition at my own will. It's tiring, but I did it anyway. On a subject which I'm not familiar with (student rebellion). Bandung had to help me along the way. And even after I had finished with the essay, Bandung discovered several significant plot holes. I am such a fail.

Now I'll not blame anime people for messing up with the story line because with time constraints, it's very difficult. Or maybe that's just me and my lousy writing skills.

Tomorrow is the start of Prelims, and also my English O level oral. (cry)