この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
25/08/2012, 15:50


It seems like there's a Summer Festival today, not that I'm going. Besides, it's the middle of Prelims, which I'm not doing very well.

You see, there's this endless cycle that always repeats. I believe it's not just me.

I study at the very last minute (especially for exams) -> I don't do well -> I blame myself for being so stupid to think that I can actually finish looking through all the topics within a few hours -> I promise to study one week before (supposedly for my prelims) -> Didn't follow the plan -> Cycle repeats

This is not going to work well. Not for O level. The subjects are so heavy now, and it's hard to cram everything into my brain at once. Of course, it was never easy to do that, but if you think about it, right now it's the hardest. Why? Because we've accumulated two years' worth of topics for each subject.

And it's just pure deadly to have two subjects being tested in one day (can't they just leave each Humanities subject on one day by itself?).

At least it's not O level. Yet.