この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
02/10/2012, 18:35

Lucky number seven for Pichi, but it kind of looks like a one.


This is the first time I saw this device. I ate at Pepper Lunch today, though my meal was just the 'lunch' part of it. I'm a bit horrified by the vibration because it reminds me of a ringing cell phone in silent mode. It wouldn't stop, and I can't pick up 'the call'!

The food was delicious, without the pepper. Except, maybe, for the fact that my salmon looked a bit on the raw side.

A fire broke out somewhere near to the place we're (which included Luwi, Shoron, Bandung, Alfur, Richard, Xuan Qi and me; a terribly big crowd) eating at. The smoke filled the area outside, making it hard to see. It was very thick. Surprising, no one was panicking. I went out with Luwi to check out the situation because we're both curious.

( ̄ ³ ̄) Then, I got scolded by Bandung. For inhaling the toxic smoke which I did not know was toxic. Common sense is not something that comes to everyone, I guess.

Boo-boo.

Exams are near, and I'm still watching anime like it's vacation time. May I add that I've put the 49th episode of Sket Dance on-hold while I'm typing this? Yes, I'm actually finishing it. Oh, even though it doesn't have Gintama's humour, the back-stories of the characters are saddening. A bit cliche, but perhaps it's because I like the characters a lot, so it's painful to see them in a pathetic state.