06/10/2012, 00:09
Hello. Today is the last day of lessons for me. Luwi, Shoron and I decided to have a few sessions of Truth or Dare during Math lesson, with Alfur participating once. Also, I must mention that Mdm Lye caught us fooling around, but did not say anything bad about it. I guess not, since it might be the last time we'll see each other again.
2 more weeks to the start of O levels and I have still not done anything productive yet. Well, next week's tests will be a rough gauge for the results of the actual examination.
I want to pass English and do better for Humanities. (wish)
But all I have been doing this week is just watching a lot of anime!! I nearly finished Sket Dance, started on K-Project today and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun yesterday. This is not good at all.
Lastly, I would like to mention that this is the 99th post.
Lastly, I would like to mention that this is the 99th post.





