16/10/2012, 20:53
Remember what I said in my previous post? I said that I wanted to improve my Humanities and pass my English. Guess what? I actually did! 42/50 for my combined humanities, and 29/50 for my English.Although, that was at the expense of my science results. I don't even know what to do now.
Today is the final day of school. The next time we'll all meet in the examination hall for the actual English papers. Ah, it's scary, isn't it? I'm not too sure about how I'll do for English. There's no guarantee that I'll pass, but at the very least, I passed my Prelim 2. So, my teachers decided to do something nice for us.
Mdm Yeo gave us Ferrero Rocher. The wrapper fits nicely on Pichi's head.
Mr Huang and Mdm Lye gave this to everyone. It's personalized, as you can see.
I am very grateful for the gifts!
Next week will be the start. I hope I'll be able to finish all the papers this time. It's such a waste of marks if you can't finish the paper!
Oh. I wish for my Biology and Physics to improve now, but there's nothing left to gauge my ability, except for the actual examinations.
Anyway, let's strive to do our best!







