この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
25/11/2012, 17:16

Cheese tofu.

Is it soft and silky on the outside and salty on the inside? I don't know!

Throughout my school life in Hua Yi, I have never tried their cheese tofu. I'm not even sure if they still sell it because the stalls changed this year.

Anyway, don't you think the idea of cheese tofu is a little strange? Doesn't it sound disgusting? I mean, you can eat cheese and tofu separately, but will they taste good together? And I'm not saying this because I don't like cheese or tofu. In fact, I quite like them. Separately, that is.

This bothers me. I knew I should have given it a go out of curiosity, at least once. It's probably too late now, since I've pretty much graduated from the school. Come to think of it, I haven't tasted all the food that's available in the school. Well, it's not like I can eat a variety of food anyway.

Mm, this post is so random. Currently, nothing exciting is happening in my life, so I've got nothing to write about. What is everyone doing, I wonder? Are they all living the life of a normal teenager? Going out to see the sun, hanging out with other people, playing around in the real world---

I know I'm not.

I've been thinking about whether it's possible to go back to school next year, apart from collecting my results. If I'm going for the polytechnic route, I would get a long holiday. It would be amusing to go to school and pretend to be a newcomer or something! Eh, but the teachers will probably recognise me.