この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
29/11/2012, 11:43


Yesterday, I visited the Science Centre with Alfur, Bandung, Rinrin and Shoron to celebrate Rinrin's birthday! The place was so big that we couldn't finish looking at everything. Overall, it was fun, though a bit exhausting. Because I haven't been moving around much these days, my stamina is falling.



There were three hatched eggs, but only two chicks. Where did the last chick go? How mysterious!

I like the recording studio for making sound effects. That is actually quite a fun job. I might consider it. I tried to make the sweeping sounds accurate, but sometimes I'm too slow to react.

Behold, the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!


(screenshot from Gintama episode 38)

I drew this with Rinrin at the Inventions place. Shoron completely misunderstood the drawing. It's nothing indecent! It's just the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!

That's all that I will say for the Science Centre trip.

Jurong East MRT station is so big and I still have no idea how to find my lines. I went up and down via the staircases, and that killed my legs. It doesn't help that I found my line only at the last possible staircase. Well, I did come home safely, so it's all good.

Next time I want to go to the zoo~