09/12/2012, 22:17
I went to the EOY with Luwi and Bandung today! The event was held at the Marina Barrage. It's outdoors, as you can see. Time to appreciate the rare sunlight of the outside world. The crowd gathered around the booths is really scary.
I don't know about you but I really love the lighting at that area. It's so bright and colourful. Luwi in her costume really stands out.
Someone actually asked if he could snap some pictures of Luwi's handmade clay bird. That reminds me of the time when people asked to take photographs of Rinrin's Sadaharu plush.
What I bought today. I spent a total of $6.50 on the items. The key chains are really nice, but rather expensive. The material is hard, unlike the laminated ones I bought last time which bend very easily. I got the Fushimi badge because of the unique shiny appearance that resembles the bottom of a metal can. Okay, and also for the fact that I like his character.
I didn't take photos of other cosplayers (lol). I guess I'll just stalk Facebook if I want to see others' photos.
After the EOY, we went to Bugis to look for Arpakasso, because a person at one of the stalls told us where we could get alpaca plush toys. We saw the big ones, but for $36 each. I-I just want to bring them all home. (P.S. The shop is called NBC and sells stationary.)
Speaking of plush toys, there was a really well-made Kuroko bird cushion/plush thing at one of the stalls. Not for sale, of course, but how I wish it was! I would like an Akashi one.
Good night. I hope I can sleep better.













