13/12/2012, 16:10
There's nothing interesting happening this week, as usual, if you're wondering why I haven't been updating my blog. It's a bit difficult to maintain a blog when the owner doesn't live a fun life. Anyway, forget the real world. I'm going to write about my gaming adventure!
Just a few minutes ago, I managed to get my Skully to level 80, therefore unlocking Evaca (Chapter 10). The new missions take place in a mining cave.
I'm so glad Buddy Rush implemented the feature of bringing random characters at your level, because I have low-leveled friends, and they will never get stronger since they don't play anymore.
... I have no idea what that thing is, and why it's there. Probably just being a creeper.
Currently, I only have two easy missions unlocked. Evaca missions are strangely easy for some reason. There are various monsters, such as zombie oblins (so annoying when they explode), orange bats (similar to the ones in Bootomb) and the oblins from Wodeam (Chapter 1). Obviously, all of them are upgraded forms of the original.
Currently, I only have two easy missions unlocked. Evaca missions are strangely easy for some reason. There are various monsters, such as zombie oblins (so annoying when they explode), orange bats (similar to the ones in Bootomb) and the oblins from Wodeam (Chapter 1). Obviously, all of them are upgraded forms of the original.
I must say, I'm quite disappointed with my Toxy. Sure, she has better HP and survives better than Skully, but her attacks are terribly weak. Now I'm going to try training Aikilu and see what happens. I am tempted to spend some chips on Aikilu's costume, but maybe I'll wait a bit. Buddy Rush might have some end-of-year half-price sale.







