31/12/2012, 22:32
I went out with Alfur and Rinrin to Bugis today. It was a very sudden decision to go, seeing as how I received the meet-up details at around 1pm. I thought I would be late, since I was still using the computer (I was on Tumblr and I can't stop myself until I've gone through all the pages) at 2pm.So we went and did the stuff we were supposed to do. Then we walked around Bugis+ and visited the clothing shops that Rinrin likes. Rinrin wears dresses! That was kind of unexpected but they look nice on her~ (^v^)
This was the first time I ate my dinner with people apart from my family, I think. We ate at the expensive curry restaurant in Bugis. That plate of food right there costed $14.70. Well, it was really, really nice though! I have never eaten curry that wasn't spicy at all. Then again, I asked for mild curry, which was for children, so it probably can't be too overwhelmingly spicy.
I was actually planning to make a list of interesting events that happened in my Secondary school life, but I came home late so maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Normally you do recaps at the start of a new season, right?
Bye! See you next year!






