この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
16/01/2013, 21:08

Lots of things happened since I last posted.


One: I got my O level results. Seven distinctions (but only two A1s) and one C. I applied for Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Biomedical Science course. Ah, hopefully I'll get in. I don't want any other course.

Alfur gave me the onion key chain which she got from Taiwan. It is adorable but not as cute as Pichi. Pichi will miss being called 'dumb onion' by her. I had an idea of having a group photo with all the key chains, but it slipped my mind.


Two: family gathering. As expected, nobody supports me going to a polytechnic. However, I'm glad that some of them are proud of my results. It's tough being an Asian. You have parents who are very hard to please.


My aunt said I deserved the one and only biscuit flower! Ehehehe~


Three: celebrated my dad's birthday. The fruit cake had a lot of peaches. Pichi is not very happy about that. The cream is nice though (this is from someone who normally dislikes eating cream).

Today, I went to La Tendo with my mum and pre-ordered the Kuroko no Basket One Coin collection. With the money I earned during the holidays. When July comes, I'll get to see a Pichi-sized (45mm in height) Akashi~

This week is kind of busy. Hmm.