この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
29/01/2013, 21:00

Expensive trip to the zoo with the whole group today! I took a lot of photos so this post will be very image-heavy (this means lag). I tried to minimise the number of photographs to upload, but there's at least forty images here. As usual, don't mind the poor quality of the pictures.


Alfur made an eye patch for Pichi but Piffy is wearing it here.



I don't know if you can spot the animals here.



The flamingos are sleeping. Not much to see.





It is licking its nose.






Really big water lilies.


This is pretty much what I do every day except I do it indoors and not under the sun.





Giant tortoise.





Ah! I looked through the photos I took of the white tiger but none of them were good/clear. So, have this instead.






The red panda is so adorable! I never thought that I would actually get to see one.



Jia Jia is resting in the corner.




Kai Kai does not want to entertain the visitors. Boo.




Panda bun filled with red bean paste (or chocolate??). One costed $2.90.









Chinese New Year is near. Prepare to welcome the year of the snake! (There are also heart-shaped things lying around. Maybe because Valentine's Day is also coming.)