19/02/2013, 17:03
It seems like I haven't posted anything in a while (almost a month, actually). There's nothing interesting happening. The JC people have started school and most Polytechnic students have jobs to keep them busy during the long break. And then there's me.
I'm pretty sure people think I'm some delinquent kid who is skipping school when I go out on weekdays! They look at me strangely. It can't be helped. I have no school to go to!
I'm pretty sure people think I'm some delinquent kid who is skipping school when I go out on weekdays! They look at me strangely. It can't be helped. I have no school to go to!
Anyway, my parents took me to Ikea yesterday. If I stay at home all the time, I'm going to become very gloomy (and the weather isn't helping).
I've never eaten at Ikea's canteen (?) before. The marzipan cake is nice despite how it looks. I don't like the colourful vegetables that came with my salmon but I forced myself to eat them. (´;ω;`)
Midor--- I mean, carrot. And broccoli, of course. I realised that the carrots are holding hands after I took the picture.
Pich does not want to be poked. \( ಠ益ಠ )/ It is mad!!
Looking at all the room models makes me want a room for myself. I tried pestering my parents to get a me a curtain that is 'as dark as my soul' but they refuse to! I need one.
Oh, and I started playing Battle Cats. The cats look like mochi. Hmm, they would be very chewy.
Now then, since I haven't posted in a long time, I'll have this small section for past events.
Chinese New Year: I feel richer but all the money goes to the bank. Sometimes I feel like spending but my savings do not exist. That's why we have virtual money!! I'm rich in-game, ha!
Valentine's/Friendship Day: Forgive me if I'm wrong but this is the first time I received chocolates on this day, from two people even! Not the first gift though - I remember Luwi's 'forever alone' keychain. Oh and I spent Friendship Day with Bandung and Rinrin~ (●´∀`●)
End.
Oh, and I started playing Battle Cats. The cats look like mochi. Hmm, they would be very chewy.
Now then, since I haven't posted in a long time, I'll have this small section for past events.
Chinese New Year: I feel richer but all the money goes to the bank. Sometimes I feel like spending but my savings do not exist. That's why we have virtual money!! I'm rich in-game, ha!
Valentine's/Friendship Day: Forgive me if I'm wrong but this is the first time I received chocolates on this day, from two people even! Not the first gift though - I remember Luwi's 'forever alone' keychain. Oh and I spent Friendship Day with Bandung and Rinrin~ (●´∀`●)
End.










