この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/03/2013, 22:51

(This post was delayed. It was written on 3 March 2013, but was supposed to be published on 1 March.)

1 March is Piffy's Birthday! I-I didn't forget, ok? Luwi came over to my house after her lessons ended. Piffy finally got to see Pichi after so long.


Luwi gave us all a cat eraser each. Mine's the brown one, surrounded by pink cats. Something that looks like chocolate is a very suitable gift for Valentine's/Friendship Day, unlike the Forever Alone keychain. (Gah! Paca keeps trying to photobomb!)


Here's a row of cats with vacant stares. Quite creepy.


If you put my chocolate cat in a box and tell me that it's chocolate, I might actually believe you.

Afterwards, Luwi and I went to meet up with the others for a belated birthday meal for Alfur, excluding Shoron unfortunately. We ate peasant food which I will never forgive (jk).

I got my NP Enrollment Package but it is full of uninteresting papers so I will not read them yet. Why is everyone so excited about an envelope full of documents and forms? I don't understand!

Coming up next: s-should I blog about Neopets? Should I? Yes, I should.