14/03/2013, 19:52
Hello! Look at how enthusiastic this blog owner is when it comes to updating her blog. Okay, my bad. But I don't suppose there's still people actively visiting this blog? You know how I am when it comes to updates.Someone needs to give our group a name. 'Famiry', maybe?
I think I have really bad luck in real life, especially when it comes to gachapon machines. Alfur and Luwi got the ones I wanted. I-I guess being the first one to try the machine isn't a good idea. In the end, Luwi exchanged hers with mine. Very well, I shall let the matter rest. Ah, Nyanko-sensei is sooooo adorably fat here~ I don't really know what the thing around him is but it looks delicious!
Recently, my dad downloaded some updates for my phone and now I can't find the front camera. I don't need it but where did it go?? My phone looks really different now. It can't be helped. Without the update, I can't send photographs to my computer.
Oh, speaking of computers, I got a new laptop for school. It's a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK SH782. Girls don't really have much of a choice. They recommend light notebooks for girls, so I went for this one.
Neopets: I achieved my first goal - getting a complete secret laboratory map! They said the chances of getting a colour change was higher than getting a species change but I keep getting the latter?? The lab ray hates me. Also, I hatched a male (YESSS!! LUCK) Draik and named it Bakashi. If I get a Fountain Faerie Quest, I'll consider painting him chocolate, since it's a lab-only colour and there's no way I'm zapping him. In the meantime, I shall save up for a plushie paint brush in case I don't get the FFQ. Hehe, chocolate and plushie are my favourite neopet colours. That's all for now.
Random Neopets goal: make a gallery. I'm thinking of a restaurant/cafe theme. There will be subgroups for appetizers, main course, dessert, drinks, etc. Of course, I choose the food myself. No way am I collecting every food item in Neopia!
P.S. I made a listography account (http://listography.com/kou) to track the episodes I watched because MAL is still being evil. At the same time, I'd use it to make other random lists, so you can check it out, I guess?






